
Here is her report on this historic election day:
I woke up in the mood for polka dots, but I decided against this partisan onsie in favor of something a bit more neutral.
Having gotten dressed for the day, I decided it was finally time to make up my mind about all of these candidates.
I was pretty sure I already knew who Mommy and Daddy were voting for. 

But, as the responsible sling voter I am, I decided to do my own last-minute internet research. 

Of course, there is always the voter information packet provided by the state, but the paper it's printed on distracts me.
Everyone told me to vote early and warned me about the lines, but there wasn't even one person in front of me when I went to vote! (Though there was someone behind me the whole time--not sure who it was.)
I'm not telling you who I voted for, but we'll see tonight if I "slung" the vote my way.
Me, Mommy, and Daddy are excited to watch the election results!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Sling voter
We all know Utah is no swing state, but were you aware that it is home to at least one sling voter?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
So funny! Love that Zoe decided againtst the partisan onsie.
uh.....actually that wasn't jeff who left the last comment but me and I left this one also!!! Susie Q
Looks like Zoe had quite the day! Those cheeks are to die for. She is so cute, Rachel!
So cute! And yay for Obama!!!
Yeah for Obama! We were thrilled he won. Kory thought he might not, and I got shunned a little at a YW's meeting for being excited that he won last night. So it good to see christian folks who think he is not a "Anti-Christ" I got told that yesterday as well...
Jimmy helped me vote too. He helped push the buttons... is that legal? I don't know but he sure had a lot of fun and he was so proud that he went with mommy to vote!
Way to go Zoe you little sling voter you! I love it.
I thought sure you were going to add that by the end of the voting, Zoe was ready for a "change".
What a great family!
I LOVE this post. It's been a long time since I've commented. Zoe is getting so big! She looked so cute in her penguin costume. I love your blog.
Post a Comment