Friday, October 24, 2008

You'd think I'd learn

Pretty much every time Zoë has a blowout (in other words, pretty much every time she goes #2), she ends up looking like this if we're out and about:

(That is, if I'm lucky enough to have a blanket with me.)

On this particular day I still had many more errands to run and it was a bit chilly. So I dashed to the closest baby clothing store (which luckily happened to be one of my favorites), naked baby in tow.



And the 40% rack offered up this cute onsie:

Maybe I should continue forgetting to bring a change of clothes with me.

6 comments:

Amy said...

She is sooo cute, she looks so much like you!

Rachael said...

this is why I LOVE starting solids.

have you tried other brands of diapers? some diapers seem to just not fit certain baby backside shapes...Abigail would blow out unless she was in Huggies; for Juliet it was Luvs that did the trick.

ohana=)mama said...

Keilani had blow out every time she went #2 as well. I usually had a change of clothes or two with me when we went anywhere. I called her my volcano baby because she was alway erupting all over the place.

I also started buying diapers a size too big securely wraped around her. Her diaper covered half of her body but it was great for catching blowouts!

ohana=)mama said...

Cute onsie by the way we have quite a few emergency articles of clothing we have bought in desperate times.

kelsey said...

I totally know how you feel. I think I have told you some of our blowout stories. I think they sound exaggerated, but they really aren't. She looks so cute!

Ben and Lori said...

What a beautiful baby