Yes, I'm at a 4 and 80% effaced. It took me 5 hours of concentrating through contractions last time to get to this point. I thought my Braxton Hicks were more intense this time, and it turns out they were actually doing something! Nice to be at this point at 36 weeks.
So, my midwife predicted we'll be meeting this baby in 2--maybe 3--weeks. She said she doubts I'll make it till November and to not stay at home a long time before getting to the hospital.
Looking forward to a quick birth but feeling a bit frantic to get everything squared away in the next couple of weeks!
5 comments:
Hurrah! What great excitement.
Don't count your chickens (as they were...or something) yet. Nichole was at a 3 and 80% for a full month with zero noticeable progression until the last day. Not to be a downer or anything, I just know how we held our breath unnecessarily for those several weeks.
Wow!! So exciting!!!
Justin--I know that totally happens all the time. I'm actually less excited about the I might go early part (in fact, I'd actually prefer more time to get stuff done) and more excited about the painless progression to a four part.
I'm so proud of you Rachel!! A little jealous too, Im not gonna lie.
Post a Comment