He's here! And we're in love.

Nico Stanford Ligairi * 10.21.2010 * 2:10am * 7lbs 5 oz * 19 in
After an unexpected and whirlwind labor, Nico [NEE-koh] was born 40 minutes after we arrived at the hospital Thursday morning. (Birth story to come.) As you can see, he's much darker than Zoë and absolutely perfect. I felt great 5 minutes after having him and we went home Thursday night, where he's been eating ever since. Zoë loves being a big sister and is so sweet to her baby Nico.

12 comments:
Oh my gosh you look amazing! Totally beautiful. What a darling boy with a beautiful name. Maybe you can bring baby Nico to my house on the night of the 6th? I would love to meet him and see you.
Congrats Rachel and Josh!!!!
Congratulations to you all!! What a beautiful baby...it will be fun to see if he keeps all that dark hair (what a fun contrast to Zoe!)
what a little dream baby!
congrats!!! he is gorgeous!!! love the dark hair. can't wait to hear about it and meet him!
Love these pics! And am excited to see if any of the other ones turned out. You did wonderful!
congrats Rachel! What a cool name! He is such a cutie! Can't wait to read about the birth story.
Oh my goodness! He's here! He is gorgeous, and you look gorgeous. Congratulations. I can't wait to hear all about it. 40 minutes? Wow.
yes-you do look gorgeous Rachel-dad really, really, loves the pic of you and Nico. So do I for that matter. I love the one of Nico and Josh as well. He is sure his daddy little guy!!!!! So wonderful.
oh he is darling!
Holy cow! You look beautiful Rachel!! And he is darker! I love it! I can't wait to see him! And I love his name! Congratulations! I'm soooooo happy for you Rachel and Josh!
It's all been said but those are really great pictures of you all. Congratulations!
Congratulations!!! He is so handsome! Beautiful pictures.
Post a Comment