Tuesday, June 15, 2010

It's a . . .

Well, Me, Adam, Elisha, Sharon, Susie, and Katrina were right . . .

We're thrilled.

I feel like I've known since the first time I saw him at an unexpected 8 week ultrasound. I saw the little blob and just knew it was a boy for some reason. And I'm not a person who usually gets feelings like that.

On our celebratory shopping trip, Josh bought many shark-themed articles of clothing and then started wondering at what age he can teach "Baby Brother" to skateboard (though he's planning on teaching Zoë too).

10 comments:

Angie said...

Oh how fun Rachel! I'm so excited for you. That was my guess as well.

Elisha Trask said...

woot woot!!!!

nichole said...

congrats!!!

it's never to early to start skateboard training.

Ben and Lori said...

For some reason I was thinking it would be a girl. Wow!! That is so cool! Congratulations!

Leah said...

So exciting!!!

Katrina said...

Congrats! Boys are so much fun.

Amy said...

8 months is when you can start teaching him to skateboard :) Maybe sooner if your kids a bit braver than ours.

So excited for you, I am LOVE having a boy, and want only boys. I am stoked for you :)

Danielle said...

oh shoot...I'm too late, I swear I was going to guess boy! Congrats. I think its exciting to know.

kelsey said...

Congrats! Didn't you have some good boy names from before? I am excited for you!

Rachael said...

oh goody!! I have loved, loved, loved having a little boy around these parts. so darling. so completely darling. (so much less emotional drama than my girls!!)