Josh didn't want to with Zoë, but I insisted (all those baby showers!). I figured we'd go with his preference for number two, but his preference has changed. Which really makes it easier for me and my naturally curious personality anyway.
Maybe if there is a number three someday, we'll wait . . .
Anyone want to make a guess about tomorrow's outcome? 50 percent odds aren't bad.
8 comments:
its a boy.
girl.
Awesome, I'm excited! Even though for some reason it seems hard to imagine you guys with a boy, I think it will be a boy.
It will be a boy or a girl, I'm pretty sure.
Statistically speaking I believe you have a higher chance of having a girl than a boy. I vote boy.
How fun! I'm getting an ultrasound tomorrow for less fun reasons. I'll be thinking of you. I'm gonna guess boy. :-)
i'm going to guess girl. no reason.
Maybe both? Amy doesn't think people appreciate that joke.
Post a Comment