Friday, August 15, 2008

Biggest news story of the year (in feet)!

Make sure you watch both of these CNN videos before drawing any conclusions.

Thanks to Clint (via Bill) for the heads up on this story. I am very interested in any updates that people have. I hope that this is some comedy troupe because this will kill my Yeti movie.
My question is, how can this thing look so much like Harry and the Hendersons? That's why I think this fake. It is not logic or science that makes me doubt, but rather, movie make-up. How could Rick Baker (the creature designer for Harry and the Hendersons) possibly have been so right on? Now I'm wondering where he came up with his designs for the new Wolfman movie.

4 comments:

Rachel Mae said...

What did I tell you about marrying a werewolf obsessed person? Oh, wait. This is Bigfoot. Practically the same thing, right? Both hairy human looking things.

Kory said...

This is the best news I've heard since the police video of chupacabra last week. I didn't believe in either until last week. I'm converted.

Amy said...

hmmm I just don't know what to think. my guess is ape injected with hormones gone terribly wrong, and then planted in the forest somewhere for those guys to find. That's my conspiracy theory. But prove me wrong and I will believe it

Susie said...

as of today, Wed. the bigfoot is a fake. Made of rubber. Guess they just wanted their pictures on the news.