The trip reminded us that we really need to take more advantage of the beautiful state we live in. We're committed to doing more trips like this in the future!
It was also really great to camp with Diana and Jon. They were amazingly prepared and organized and fun.
Our camera died halfway through, but we actually made it to the beginning of the narrows and walked around in the (freezing!) water a bit. We'd love to go back some time without kids and do the narrows.





3 comments:
now that dad and I got some gear we are excited to do more camping. It had been years but with our blow up mattress it is not half bad. I like the pic with the moon in it.
I am NOT a desert camper--give me mountains and pine tress anytime--but this trip was one of the best parts of my entire year. So much fun. Wish we'd have been able to go down to the Red Rock Film Fest and do this again.
I went there once when I was in junior high, it was amazing, but I am petrified of flash floods down the narrows.
Post a Comment