Well your two just made my night. Merci!
New desktop background picture, the best ever.
did Z like the skin to skin and the photographing with Nico?
Your kids are beautiful, Rachel! One of my favorite things about having two is watching them interact and watching their relationship develop. Zoe looks like a sweet older sister already.
Oh wow Rachel, yours are BEAUTIFUL!! Nico looks a lot like Josh! How fun. I cant wait to meet him. :)
I love your pictures! So beautiful to see two little siblings together.
Cute! It's so hard to get a good picture of both kids at the same time. Nice job!
This pics turned out great!
Love....that is all I can say. What beautiful babies!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Well your two just made my night.
Merci!
New desktop background picture, the best ever.
did Z like the skin to skin and the photographing with Nico?
Your kids are beautiful, Rachel! One of my favorite things about having two is watching them interact and watching their relationship develop. Zoe looks like a sweet older sister already.
Oh wow Rachel, yours are BEAUTIFUL!! Nico looks a lot like Josh! How fun. I cant wait to meet him. :)
I love your pictures! So beautiful to see two little siblings together.
Cute! It's so hard to get a good picture of both kids at the same time. Nice job!
This pics turned out great!
Love....that is all I can say. What beautiful babies!
Post a Comment