Saturday, March 13, 2010

22 months old

Hello, my name is Zoë, and I am 22 months old (and then some). This is my "cool hat." My dream is to live on a farm, wear a "cool hat," and milk a cow. This may have something to do with the fact that Daddy decided to show me farm scenes from Son In Law. It turns out I'm Polly Shore's biggest (perhaps only) fan.

I'm also a total nerd.

I like going potty on my little one and sometimes on the big one. Sometimes, when I'm feeling "meta," I read potty books while sitting on the potty.

Do you know what's more fun than cousins? Playing with cousins in a bathtub. I really like hanging out in bathrooms.

A also like reading books. A Marginal Jew seemed like a good one to pick up over Christmas break.

Do you know how many times I told Mommy about the time I went sledding and sat on Abbi's lap? Only 842 million. I'll be right back--I'm going to go tell her again.

Sitting on "Allie's" lap was the only thing that could get me to talk about something else!

I sure love Allie.

Don't worry--I've been staying warm.

In various ways.

Me and Mommy look pretty when we go to church.

I liked going to Kangaroo Zoo. Even though I said the slides were "scary," I wanted to go again and again!

Playing at the baby gym in California was fun too.

Guess what I saw in Berkeley? LOUD baa baa black sheep with Aunt D.

Can you tell what my favorite animal is?

I don't like to sleep alone.

Guess what? My aunt Caidy Min came home from her mission! I really liked the balloons.

Mommy's work is so easy. It's just typing.

I can do it. Like I said--easy.

I can even do it in a box. And probably with a fox.

Man, I crack myself up. Actually, this is my "cheese" face.

Do I make you nervous? I bet you didn't guess I was smiling. For some reason, Mommy doesn't tell me to smile for the camera anymore.

Sometimes I like to accessorize.

I'm even cuter wet.

What's up here?

Now that I'm almost two, I'm going to start traveling this way.

Sassy and sweet.

* * *

Zoë's tricks: Talking up a storm! Climbing everything. Memorizing books and song lyrics. Asserting her will. Saying "opsie daisies" in the cutest way possible (oope ditty!)

Zoë likes: Singing endless songs (Old McDonald, "New Day"--theme song from Spirit, Baby Beluga, Baa Baa Black Sheep, ABC, etc.). Reading stories: she likes to turn the pages and will repeat the words at the same time or after us. Cake and ice cream. Alex. TiTi. Grandparents. Aunt D and Uncle Jon. Computers. Driving up and down hills. Watching out the window when a visitor is expected. Bread and strawberries. Wearing "short pants" and "piggy bows." Animals. Cleaning up. Her "pretty tap" shoes. Helping Mommy with the dishes and cooking.

Zoë doesn't like: Mommy to wear "bows" (any type of hair accessory). Being inside for too long. Open doors. Dirty hands, etc.

5 comments:

Rachael said...

Wow! She's such a little person now--personality in every picture. And those curls!!

Blue Cheese said...

And keys. She loves keys!!

Katrina said...

oh my gosh... i'm dying over the curls.

Susie said...

I have been dying for this update. Thank you! Dad and I really enjoyed it.

Kory said...

Pauly Shore fan! That's funny, and definitely a cool hat.