Friday, September 17, 2010

Finally!

A company who really stands behind their products!

Our Chicco stroller blew off our porch the other day in a wind storm and the entire handle snapped off. I contacted the company about buying a replacement part, but they don't sell replacement handles. But they said it was really odd for the handle to break off and that I should submit all the info about the stroller, etc. to the warranty department.

Turns out that we were no longer covered by the warranty, but in a 2 minute phone call with absolutely no begging or threatening on my part, they offered to send out an entire new stroller anyway! We'll get it next week!

Now that's customer service . . .

8 comments:

Susie said...

wow-that's great! I admire you for taking the time out of your extremely busy schedule to make the second call to the warranty department.

Katrina said...

nice! we have the same stroller. good to know.

Kiera said...

That is awesome. Makes me want to buy that brand.

Jason & Shannon said...

Wow! That's really impressive! A great testimonial for Chicco brand.

ohana=)mama said...

I love love great customer service! I had a similar experience with My Publisher. I sent a photo album to my friend in Florida and she had to move before she could get it.

I was extatic when they gave me a $80 credit for a new book and I had only paid $20 on a special for it.

I even tried to say that I'd try and see if I could fix it first but they credited me anyway.

Amy said...

Yeah ash had to get a replacement cover for her carseat from them because hers was causing an alergic reaction on her son, and they sent her one!

Blue Cheese said...

You must have done something good in a former life.

Joshua Ligairi said...

I think your name is just starting to get around in customer service departments. They have your picture on the wall and a voice-recognition device that lights it up with Christmas lights. The poor lady who got your call. "It's her..."