Because no matter when I start packing or preparing, it never happens.
We're about to embark on our first road trip with Zoë--wish us luck! Maybe we won't need luck, actually, because she'll have the oh-so-cool Alex keeping her company in the backseat. She chorttles with glee every time she thinks about it.
We're heading out for some screenings of Cleanflix at Cinequest in San Jose and some more Bay Area time. Woohoo! Josh is going on to LA from there, so Sharon and me are driving back with the kids. Should be fun . . . it's been ages since I've done anything like this.
5 comments:
Happy trails!
When we asked Z about it last night she stood up, waved her hands and went 'whooo-whhhoooo! She was so excited. I hope it goes well. Be safe.
Just plan for many stops along the way! Have fun!
Oh fun!! I wish I was going on a road trip with a friend. Have fun you guys!!! and good luck, but I'm sure it'll be great!
Clean and children rarely ever mix. I think that is the scientific rule you might be looking for.
Post a Comment