Guess what? I'm 17 months old. I know, you were thinking 16. It turns out Mommy is just a slacker. I've grown up so much since my last update that I can easily walk down stairs like this by myself now.
Do you know what else I like to do? Stuff apples as fast as I can in my mouth. And by apples, of course, I mean tomatoes.
Do you like cuddling with big wooden toys at night? Me too.
My curly locks are getting curlier and lockier.
I'm trying to maintain my fat legs, but all this walking is diminishing my thigh rolls.
I'm really good at driving now. I can put the key in and I like to listen to music while I drive me and my friend Dulce around. Who wouldn't?
Usually I only eat if I can feed someone at the same time.
Sometimes I have to seriously contemplate how beautiful Provo is. I love Provo. I'd like to stay here a while.
But instead, I had to go to Toronto for some reason. I think it had something to do with this carpet.
But at least I made a friend. She was from Paris and I liked holding her hand.
What is this thing?
Oooooh, I love Ti Ti. Did you know she lived with me in Toronto?
Mommy was sure holding me tight by these waterfalls. I just wanted to look over the edge!* * *
Zoë is communicating a lot with us these days. She's hilarious, strong willed, and smart. We love getting to know her better.
Zoë's tricks: Giving honest-to-goodness kisses and hugs, running, climbing up stairs and sliding down slides, talking a lot, getting and throwing away things for me (she totally understands what I ask/tell her), doubling over and peeking through her legs, a full rendition of animal sounds in rapid succession--the funniest being the gorilla, which is replete with chest banging.
Zoë likes: Animals, especially horses and chickens, cheese and fish crackers, babies and kids, her new "bike," playing outside (what are we going to do during the winter?), helping me water, putting her "hi" (cell phone), wallet, etc. in her purse and carrying it around, playing at the park with Josh, running away from anyone even slightly suggesting they're going to "get her" with delighted shrieks, running around, saying "amens," kissing (and having me kiss) her stuffed animals, putting chapstick on and smacking her lips loudly.
Zoë doesn't like: driving by Ti Ti's house without stopping, blankets touching her arms or legs, holding more than one thing at a time (she will come to me and switch items out if she finds something more interesting), the dog who barks at us on our way to the park (this elicits a "bak" and the request for me to carry her until we're past the fence, when she immediately wants to walk again), having dirty hands.

5 comments:
What a cutie.
I love the picture of her holding hand with the girl from Paris. She looks so adorable. Provo is beautiful! I miss it.
Love that child!
Great pictures of a darling girl. Love the one in the doorway with her back to the camera.
Post a Comment