Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Lessons learned

#1 "Eh" is also a reply.

#2 There is no such thing as "donut holes" in Canada--they're "Timbits" (sold at the ubiquitous Tim Hortons). Say the former and you'll get blank stares.

#3 Canadians are honest. I happened to ask about my wallet again today at the theater and it was turned in since last I checked--cash money in tact!

7 comments:

Katrina said...

oh i'm so glad you found your wallet!

Leah said...

Oh hooray!! There are some other lessons I could teach you about Canadians...

sarah said...

glad to know my country was well represented on your visit.

and yes, why would you call them anything else BUT Timbits?

Kip said...

I've been in Denver the past several days for product management training, so I'm just now learning the horrible news and then the fantastic news! So happy you found your wallet and money! Kudos to Canadians!

Any word on selling the film?

kelsey said...

Wow, that's amazing! Lucky you!

Danielle said...

whew...so glad about your wallet. I was sick for you.

we saw the film festival on the news and thought of you...actually we tried to see if we could see you...like that would happen.

Angie said...

I'm glad you got your wallet back. Are things settled down at your house at all? I miss pictures of Zoe!