wow. you know, the sad thing is that some people probably DO think it's possible to turn them off.
are you going to niagara? make sure you ride the maid of the mist--totally worth it!! and the falls are way more fun on the canadian side--make sure you walk along the cliff walk. and there used to be a pretty sweet ride out over a whirlpool, I don't know if it's still there...
2 comments:
wow. you know, the sad thing is that some people probably DO think it's possible to turn them off.
are you going to niagara? make sure you ride the maid of the mist--totally worth it!! and the falls are way more fun on the canadian side--make sure you walk along the cliff walk. and there used to be a pretty sweet ride out over a whirlpool, I don't know if it's still there...
Unfortunately I believe people might actually ask that question. I knew a girl in high school who thought a tsunami was an asian holiday...
Post a Comment