Will used to adopt that motto just when I would start feeling smug about my well fed, well rested, happy baby. I think he just always wanted to keep my humble. And remind me that he is the boss.
Now he doesn't pull that at night, but he does for his naps. I'll get a week of one awesome nap (almost 2 hour) a day, then he'll go back to his usual, pathetic little 30 minute snooze.
Joyce has been on a sleep strike since 2009 began and it's killing me. If you figure anything out, by all means let me know. (I love reading your blog by the way Rachel - Zoe is beautiful)
8 comments:
haha. oh man, at least you have a sense of humor about it. i hope she starts sleeping again soon!
eek!! I certainly hope this is a quick phase!
I am so sorry.
Will used to adopt that motto just when I would start feeling smug about my well fed, well rested, happy baby. I think he just always wanted to keep my humble. And remind me that he is the boss.
Now he doesn't pull that at night, but he does for his naps. I'll get a week of one awesome nap (almost 2 hour) a day, then he'll go back to his usual, pathetic little 30 minute snooze.
Oh well :).
oops, keep ME humble.
oh....so sorry.
Wow... Mommy's new motto daddy gets to watch you... I'll be in my room.. ASLEEP!
Joyce has been on a sleep strike since 2009 began and it's killing me. If you figure anything out, by all means let me know. (I love reading your blog by the way Rachel - Zoe is beautiful)
Post a Comment