Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The sweetest

We're packing up to head out to CA for two weeks, so we put the kids down in our bed at the beginning of the night so we could pack their stuff (they usually start out in their own beds and only end up in ours before the end of the night). As soon as I slipped a sleeping Nico by Zoë's side, she put her arm around him, snuggled him close, and kissed his fat cheek, then went right to sleep as if that's all she had been waiting for. There's not much sweeter than those two cuddling little bodies in a giant bed. I may have just come upon a way solution to Zoë climbing in bed with us . . . put Nico to bed with her!

3 comments:

Susie said...

Darling!!!! Maybe the solution will work! Let's hope!

Katrina said...

so stinkin cute.

Jesse Nicholas Quebbeman-Turley said...

I am sad I had to stay behind...