Monday, May 2, 2011

Daily choices

On a good day, I can get four of these done but most days, only three:

Work
Exercise
Errands
Cooking
Dishes
Showering
Bathing kids
Picking up the house
Bed at reasonable hour
Leisure time
Photos/blog updates
House/sewing projects

Work is a constant. I often have trouble picking the other two or three. What would you choose?

4 comments:

Katrina said...

i'm right with ya!

Susie said...

wow-somebody once told me to make a list then cross out half of it. But everything on your list looks pretty essential. For sure straightening the house would be last -you know me. Save that task for right before company comes-yeah!

Rachael said...

I'm always amazed by how quickly I can do everything else once I have the energy from exercising. (And my kids only get baths 3 times a week.)

Kory said...

The 2 I would pick for you would be blogging for my sake and cooking for Josh's.