What what what what?! Hurrah! I wish I knew you so that my joy could be doubled in our friendship.
YAY! :)
congratulations!!!
Thats so exciting Rachel!! Congrats to you and Josh and Zoe!!!
Congratulations! That's way cool.
Wahoo! So happy for you guys. How are you feeling? How far apart are you and Sharon?
congrats! this is the year to have a kid!
Congrats!
Angie: Feeling good--a little sick if I don't eat constantly, but nothing bad at all. And tired, of course. I'm 4 weeks behind Sharon.
Wow! That is so awesome! You are such a cool Mom!
Awesome! Congratulations!
Congrats! How exciting! Having two little ones is so much fun.
Congratulations!!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
What what what what?! Hurrah! I wish I knew you so that my joy could be doubled in our friendship.
YAY! :)
congratulations!!!
Thats so exciting Rachel!! Congrats to you and Josh and Zoe!!!
Congratulations! That's way cool.
Wahoo! So happy for you guys. How are you feeling? How far apart are you and Sharon?
congrats! this is the year to have a kid!
Congrats!
Angie: Feeling good--a little sick if I don't eat constantly, but nothing bad at all. And tired, of course. I'm 4 weeks behind Sharon.
Wow! That is so awesome! You are such a cool Mom!
Awesome! Congratulations!
Congrats! How exciting! Having two little ones is so much fun.
Congratulations!!
Post a Comment