Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Big sister

Zoë has loved having a big sister in Alex. Indeed, "Alex" (pronounced "Ally") is the only name--other than family names like mama, etc.--that Zoë has mastered. Even though they're four years apart, they both like spending time together.

Alex is always willing to make funny faces or dance around to entertain Zoë when she's bored or cranky.

Alex built a fort for her and Zoë, which they "read" books inside of.

Even though Alex sometimes still likes to get carried after a long day walking . . .

. . . she's also great at helping Zoë learn to walk!

Oh, and Zoë also has multiple mothers now. I'm thinking I could live this way permanently . . . hmmm, what am I advocating?

5 comments:

Susie said...

I already am planning a reunion for everybody up at Trevor's dads cabin in Yellowstone that he said we could stay at! I actually love having us all live together. It is very helpful to me and a lot more fun than if it was just dad and me and Jesse. Not that they aren't fun but I'm just sayin'.

Joshua Ligairi said...

I think "sister wife" Kristin knows exactly what you are advocating. I knew watching Big Love with you was a bad idea.

Ben and Lori said...

Wow, Alex is looking more and more like Sharon. It is so fun to see a mini Sharon and mini Rachel play together. So awesome!

Blue Cheese said...

Ah, Josh beat me to the punch.

kelsey said...

How cute! It looks like they are having so much fun together!