Tuesday, June 30, 2009

24 hours later

We woke up at 4am in Frankfurt, Germany and almost exactly 24 hours (and 1 metro, 1 train, 3 planes, 4 airports, and 1 drive) later ended up in Provo, Utah!

I have so much to post, but for now I'm just going to say that our humble abode now feels like a mansion. All this space just for us? And what is this soft padded stuff I'm walking on--carpet? And you mean to tell me that we not only have our own washer but also a dryer? And what's this enormous grassy area behind our house?

An enormous thanks to everyone who kept up our house while we were gone! It's oh-so-good to be home.

7 comments:

Katrina said...

welcome home!!! Can't wait to hear about your adventures, see pics, and see you again!

Kip said...

Thrilled to have you back! I'm anxious to hear about your trip. See you soon!

Susie said...

yes-it is soooo good to be home. We are so glad you made it back safely.

kelsey said...

Wow, sounds like a very busy day! Welcome home!

ohana=)mama said...

Yeah! You're home! Welcome back.

Blue Cheese said...

oh-so-glad that you are back!

Noah, Nikki and Tristan said...

I am so jealous! What an adventure, I can't wait to hear about it.