For Nico's first birthday, we had a fall-themed party.
![]() |
| There were soups (carrot and pumpkin/black bean), homemade bread, cheeses, apples, grapes, chips and homemade salsa, and . . . |
| three-layer apple spice cake. |
| It was quite a delicious spread. |
![]() |
| I spent too long making this banner with pictures from Nico's first year. I'm going to hang it up in his room for a while to get more use out of it. |
| Nico alternated between interested and shy while everyone was singing Happy Birthday to him. |
| He watched while I blew. |
| When it came time to eat his first piece of cake, we maintained the tradition of stripping him down and putting him on a plastic tablecloth to do what he would. |
| He started out modestly. |
| And got more interested from there. |
| Yay! This is fun! |
| Then he started really smearing it everywhere. |
| Until he had a new buttercream hairdo. |




No comments:
Post a Comment