Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Coming soon

Hi, remember me?

There are a few reasons I haven't been blogging lately:
1. I've been too busy scraping and painting my house
2. Josh's computer has been broken so he's had to use mine when I'm not working on it
3. We've had lots of illness/accidents around these parts, including pneumonia for Nico last week and a giant hematoma on my arm from a fall last night

But as soon as the weather turns too cold to paint, Josh's new computer gets in, and we all are healthy again, here is what is coming to the blog:

A report on turning 30
My first 10K experience
The painting process and (almost) final result pics (including a new color of door)
Some great reading recommendations
Cute pictures of my kids

I know you're all (meaning my mom) waiting on the edges of your seats now . . .

5 comments:

Nicole Carrier said...

Not just your mom. :) I've missed you guys!

Susie said...

you got that right :) !!

Kory said...

I'll be honest, I'm a little excited.

Kory said...

...And, what's wrong with his computer?

Lori Lou said...

Can't wait :)