Sunday, October 9, 2011

Cleaning off the desktop

Before I begin catching up in earnest, I feel the need to post all the photos on my desktop that I've been meaning to post (some for ages) but for some reason haven't yet. Be prepared for a random selection, some from a year ago.

We spent a lot of time at the pool this summer. And some of us took lovely naps there as well.

We bought a BBQ and used it a lot this summer.
We had to say good-bye to Josh's long-time dog, Keeno, this year.
This cute girl is now 3 1/2, but this is her at three.
A cow at the farm in Berkeley. Feeding them is one of our favorite activities every time we're there.

Most of the crew at Golden Gate Park.
We took the ferry over to Saucelito and felt like we were in Europe!
Some of these go all the way back to last January, when sweet Opal Mae was born. I love this picture of tiniest daughter with a new sweet daddy.

Opal had so much personality right from the beginning.

This is from another CA trip, this June. I thought it was funny that everyone in the room, including Zoe (who's playing on an iPhone) was glued to a screen.

New family of three at the beach.

The cutest of cousins. A man monster and a dainty lady.

2 comments:

Susie said...

oh, oh, oh---I so love all of these pictures!!! Such a beautiful one of Nico asleep at the pool. Thanks for the memories!!!!

Danielle said...

Really pretty pictures! I especially love that first one of Nico.