Sunday, July 10, 2011

Two good lemons

While in CA recently, our host asked Zoë to pick a couple of lemons for the salad dressing (oh the joy of being able to make that request!). Josh sensed a good photo op. He didn't get what he was trying for, but in looking through these, he noted that these photos totally capture Z's personality. And I agree.


Meanwhile, lemons elicited the opposite of this boy's smiling, calm demeanor:

He's trying to smile . . . it's just. too. sour.

For Kristin: Zoë's first lemon face.

5 comments:

Kory said...

That girl is too pretty for her own good. I love fresh lemons off of the tree!

Susie said...

Darling Zoe and poor little Nico!! Such funny faces-good job capturing them!

Jason & Shannon said...

Hahaha! I love the pictures!!!!!!!

Blue Cheese said...

Don't you have one of Z that looks like that too? Or am I making that up in my head?

Blue Cheese said...

Muchas gracias, chiquita.