The podcast he co-hosts on documentaries made this USA Today's top ten list! And that's only with 10 episodes.
Josh devotes a lot of time to recording and editing this podcast, so I'm glad someone is taking notice!
Listen to the podcast via links here. The latest two episodes cover Sundance and Slamdance docs.
By the way, the Tobolowsky files she mentions is one of my favorite podcasts ever--probably comes in right after This American Life. Stephen Tobolowsky ("needlenose Ned" in Groundhog Day) is such an honest and delightful story teller. His stories come off as very natural and even casual but when you least expect it, he's also profound. If I still taught personal essay writing, I'd assign this podcast to all my students.
5 comments:
That is so cool! And how is it that I know so little about your husband?
What? You both are so hip and can't even handle it!
Fantastic for Josh!
Radical.
Don't worry about listening to this. Rachel never has. I have more fans in foreign countries than in my house. But seriously, it is a really boring podcast unless you are WAY into documentaries and you aren't offended by profuse profanity. As I told Rachel, it is a "swearing fiesta." Maybe that's why she has abstained from listening.
Post a Comment