and I haven't commented,
it's not because I don't care.
It is because I haven't quite figured out how to raise two kids, work full-time, stay caught up on my family photos, AND read blogs.
But I'll get caught up eventually. Or maybe I won't. Just don't be offended. I still like you in real life. And I do miss your blog.
4 comments:
I used to hate the fact that Isaac needed a daily nebulizer treatment. Now it's the only way I have time to read blogs, because I have to sit still for 10 minutes holding a mask over his face.
I hope things settle down for you soon--not that you need to read blogs. It's just nice to have breathing space in your life.
I'm totally offended you didn't comment on our new tub. I've been waiting...kidding. What? There are things more important in life than blogs? Noooo.
I don't know if I have ever told you this. But I think you are amazing woman, and a brillant mother. :)
Oh goodness! You should NEVER apologize for not having time to read blogs. Especially when you have two tiny kids, and are working full time! Goodness I don't even get a shower lots of days and I don't even have a job!
By the way...we are moving to Australia.
I'd love to come down some day and take Zoe to the park or something. We have been-- but are now out of quarantine. And perhaps the weather will stay nice.
Anyway...hang in there.
Post a Comment