Josh snapped this at the end of our Europe trip and it pretty well captures the feeling in our house right now too . . . hoping that this weekend is a bit of a break.
LOL. It's so funny bc I was going to ask about the sling too. I have a few different ones but all still hurt my back. I've found the modbe to be the least painful but it isn't realistic in the heat. How's yours on your back/shoulders?
3 comments:
You are both so lovely though. And where do you get all of your slings?
LOL. It's so funny bc I was going to ask about the sling too. I have a few different ones but all still hurt my back. I've found the modbe to be the least painful but it isn't realistic in the heat. How's yours on your back/shoulders?
That's an adorable picture of the two of you.
Post a Comment