Tuesday, July 21, 2009

It's official

We're in.

After four years of hard work, the documentary Josh and his co-director Andrew have been filming and editing has been accepted to . . .

THE TORONTO INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL!

That's right--Cleanflix will premiere this September in a festival that competes with Sundance to be the second most prestigious film fest in the world (only Cannes outranks it) and which is the first stop for many of Hollywood's Oscar hopefuls. Read about Cleanflix and other docs screening at TIFF here.

We are humbled, grateful, and extremely excited!

More details and info to come . . .

15 comments:

Jeff said...

Congrats Josh, I know you have put a lot of long hours and hard work into this. I hope thing will continue to go your way in the filming world. Keep us updated.

Susie said...

whoooo-hooo! yes! wonderful and congratulations.

T + 2 said...

That is incredible! Congrats Josh!

kelsey said...

How exciting! All of that hard work has paid off!

Jason & Shannon said...

Oh my gosh! Congratulations!!!!

Crolace said...

Congratulations!!

If I want to see this film, do I have to go to Toronto, or is there another way?

Katrina said...

congrats!!! SO exciting!

brycemoore said...

Congratulations!

xister said...

Hooray!! I also would like to see it sometime. Is there a way to see it before Fox decides to buy it up and release it on DVD? :)

Danielle said...

Oh goodness! Wow. I was wondering if that was your news. Congratulations. That is amazing. And yes...is there anyway for us to see it too?

Leah said...

Never been more excited

Kiera said...

I am so happy for you guys! What a wonderful accomplishment!!

Amy said...

That is so awesome! Seriously really happy for you guys! I wanted to send you an invite to my baby shower, but I need your address? Will you email that to me amyline_anderson@yahoo.com

Rachael said...

a bit late on this, but congratulations!!

ohana=)mama said...

So proud and happy! Love it!