. . . and reading books in the metro with Uncle Jesse . . .
. . . and eating doner kebabs with Alex . . .

Even nuns want to stop and talk to me.
Frankly, I also consider the washer my friend.
My favorite food . . .
. . . just happens to come in baskets I like to wear on my head.
Do you know what else is delcious? Paella. It's so yellow and good.
I like peeking under the legs of statues with Mommy.
And sitting on Oma Jane's shoulders at the flea market.
I have strong shoulders too! I think I want to be a pack mule when I grow up because I love putting heavy things over my head and stumbling around.
I love this Oma Jane. I also love pinching her neck. Don't ask my why. It might be because I'm not sure I have a neck. 
The swimming pool next door to our house opened a week before we left. I was overdressed in my swimming suit. The Spanish babies got to swim nakie!
Do you like my spike?
This month, I went on a long car trip. Every day for a week I drove somewhere new. I became good friends with this seat.
The first place we drove was back to Tossa de Mar. 
I liked playing in the sand (as long as it didn't touch my feet), but I really liked the chocolate cookie part of the picnic on the sand.
My first beach swim was in the Meditteranean Sea!
I love lying on pillows with Mommy like this one in our Barcelona hotel.
It was too hot for jammies!
I melt Mommy's heart whenever I want just by giving her kisses. It's easy. I know how to pucker up real good now.
The tiles in Gaudi's Barcelona Park Guell not only look pretty, they feel really cool.
That park even had a stone seat where I could sit all by myself! I'm such a big girl.
Strolling down the Barcelona Ramblas with Mama. Well, more like sitting easy on Mama.
Which is prettier--the view of Barcelona or me?
I'll tell you one thing, this street performer thought I was pretty. He like dancing with me.
Some babies have security blankets. I have security toothbrushes. This one helped me nap on the drive to Tarragona . . .
. . . where I walked in the ocean again--but only one foot at a time!
There was a Roman apitheater there. So I look like a gladiator? Hey, who is Mama laughing at?
Not to be blasphemous, but do you see any parallels here?
I love horsies now. I rode on my first one in Valencia.
In Valencia's cathedral, I found my fellow cherubs.
And I saw Gulliver. To be honest, I think Mama was more excited about that than I was.
One thing that got me through the long drives was water--I like the bottles even more than what's in them.
Our Valencia hotel room was so pretty. But don't you wish this picture was in focus? Why doesn't anyone ever let me take the pictures around here?
Give me food! Why do Mama and Oma Jane seem so confused about what this face means? It's obvious.
Fields and fields of olives are behind me. Num num.
Why are we standing in this corner again?
The further south we got, the hotter it became.
Mama tried to keep me cool with an umbrella and fans . . .
. . . but I went for water anywhere I could find it. That's what you do in 110 degree weather!
Cordoba's mesquita is worth craning your neck for and looks better from on high.
I don't want you to get the wrong idea. I'm not always happy. But I'm cute even when I'm sad.
And usually, I just need a nap.



5 comments:
She is utterly adorable! And I love seeing all the pictures from your trip. What a good-natured little traveler she seems to have been! This is one of my very favorite ages with kids (thus far)--they are so fun and engaging and non-whining. :-)
once again, you've made me homesick for spain. i want to go back!
you have so many great pictures of you and zoe. I need to give jared the camera more.
asher loves toothbrushes too.
I can't say I'm not jealous of your travels. I do need to say that I love that picture of her crying.
So cute. I love seeing all of your pictures. Looks like she was an awesome traveler, that is so nice!
I'm confused, don't olives grow on trees?
Great pictures! She is so cute! What is it about water bottles? They are so entertaining to little babies.
Post a Comment