Saturday, December 3, 2011

5K

In November, I ran in a 5K with my friend Rachel. The money that was raised went toward a project another friend, Bri, was involved with. She and her husband went to Belize and built some domes (a form of housing) and did some other projects there. My time was 25.55.95, or an 8:22/minute pace.

Starting out . . .
My two cute fans waiting for me at the finish line.
Sprinting to the end.
Bri, Rachel, and I after the race--along with Zoƫ, who wanted so badly to run in a race of her own that I had to round up a few kids that were in the gym afterwards and ask them to race her.

1 comment:

Susie said...

So fun to see our little girl all grown. I am used to it now but I am still surpised every once in a while. Fun to see you flying along. You look like you really enjoy running!