I think Josh was a little shocked at my spontaneity when I decided to take a road trip with my mom and the kids to CA tomorrow after hearing that Diana is IN LABOR! We already have plane tickets for February 1st, but I can't wait three weeks to see this little one. So I'll be going twice . . .
Ah, babies. They're magical things.
Wish Diana (and us, but mostly Diana) luck!
6 comments:
Yahoooo! I'm excited to see you guys! :)
Awesome!!
SO jealous! I wish I could come too...it will be months until I see her. boo.
Good luck!! have FUN!!!
how exciting...good luck!
I was thinking of taking off to CA last night too...but I have no reason to go other than postpartum psychosis.
Have fun!
All I could think of when I heard that you were all heading for California was -- Wow! With all those women and children in the house, Jon will be mooshed right out the back door!
I am sure you are having (or had) a great time but I hope you will try to involve the Dad some times.
Best wishes to Diana and Opal!
Post a Comment