


The porch swing my parents got for my and Josh's birthdays (it was a really nice, expensive one) came and my dad and I put it up this weekend. I was very impressed with our--well, mostly his--porch-swing-installation skills. I was good at changing my mind multiple times about how high it should be and how far it should recline. Anyway, it's lovely. I have already eaten several meals on the porch and finished one book. All are welcome to come for a swing.
6 comments:
The swing looks really nice there. Perfect place for it:)
ahh...this looks so relaxing and paradisiacal! and you guys have really done a lot with the house! it looks fabulous!
Lovely. I'm totally jealous. As a kid, I remember eating peanuts (from the shell) with my dad on our front porch swing.
Kudos on the swing! It really adds to the charm of your place. It makes me realize how much you can get done if you just work on something a little bit at a time. Your home just keeps getting better and better.
That looks so nice. You've done a lot of work with planting flowers and stuff, it looks really good.
It looks just beautiful Rachel. Thanks for posting the pictures.
Post a Comment